Helloouuu (: This is my blog and yes.. i write english and yes i am from finland, so please... if i have few spelling error or some like that don't hate me... ;)))
sunnuntai 6. tammikuuta 2013
When I say *I am ok*, I need somebody to hug me and say *No you're not*
Now it's time to you listen to me for a change....
I'm not the same person who i was before. I admit it. But i had to change me 'cause if i wouldn't change the person inside me, i wouldn't be here anymore...I just have to keep walking, only by myself.
My heart is broken and now I've been builded a wall.. everybody want's just only hurt me. I can't allowed that anymore, sometimes I'll have to think ME, not YOU!
When I smile, well no I am not OKAY! it's just fake me, i don't even know when the *real* smile have been on my face...
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti